U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: feedback wanted on reminder message

Re: feedback wanted on reminder message

OK  to insure that the weekly reminder is actually read Mark has to send me a
new joke once a week that will be added to the end of each reminder
message :)

Gord

--
Gordon J. Holtslander		Dept. of Biology