U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Lithium palladium vs. normal palladium

Re: Lithium palladium vs. normal palladium

Hi Loris,

With the Richeson Brush, I like to use just a little extra sensitizer, so that it gives me enough time to work the surface of the paper to get a nice even coat.  I suppose, this also puts a little more PD on the surface, as the moisture evaporates off.

Mark