U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Lithium palladium vs. normal palladium

RE: Lithium palladium vs. normal palladium

This what is this list for. Even you don't use the same procedures as others (and still have no problems), it's always good to know different ones - to add them to the arsenal, in case you may need to try them (in a moment of desperation) in the future.

Thanks for sharing info (that goes to all)!

Quoting Witho Worms <info@witho.nl>:

That is one of my reasons for a double coat Mark. If I have a to make a
large print I turn the paper 180 degrees after the fist coat to even out my
un evenness in the second one.

Witho

  _____