U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cyanotype paper

Re: Cyanotype paper

Just spoke with John Zokowski with Butler Dearborn and bought the Weston paper. Great price and the paper sounds so good. I might end up using that instead of my own, at least at times.

The input here really is helpful.
thanks again, Anne