U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Lithium palladium vs. normal palladium

Re: Lithium palladium vs. normal palladium

This is true when printing digial negatives, but it is not necessarily
correct when working with digital negatives. If one is working with a very
precise system of making digital negative it is possible to use virtually
all of the maximum density of the process by adjusting the curve. Working
with Mark Nelson´s PDN system I have found it very easy to use up to
98%-99% of Dmax and still retain excellent shadow separation.

Sandy