U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: solarplate

Re: solarplate

Jon,

I spoke with Peter at Copy Graphics about the fabrication of aquatint screens on their imagesetter a few years ago.  I could be wrong on this, but it seems that the users were having best luck with using a line screen output for the aquatint screen rather than a stochastic method when used in combination with a negative that was made with diffusion dither or stochastic  method.  It appeared that there was less problem with interference patterns I believe.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com