U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Tricolor gum printers?

Tricolor gum printers?

Hi All,
I'm working on a web page on tricolor gum and trying to think of serious contemporary tricolor gum printers to mention or link to. I'm sort of drawing a blank after Keith Taylor and Stephen Livick. Suggestions anyone? (By tricolor gum I mean tricolor gum, not gum over cyanotype, which is a fine hybrid method in its own right, but is not the same as tricolor gum). I have a feeling I'm leaving out someone who should have come to mind right away, but that's why I'm asking you guys. (Give y'all something to think about since it's been kind of dead here anyway). Thanks,
Katharine