U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Source for Uranium Nitrate

Re: Source for Uranium Nitrate

Check this:

http://www.alternativephotography.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1240&sid=a88b7acc1ec3b1c729418c5adfa3aa8b/

The actual source is listed as http://www.americanelements.com/

I have about five grams of the stuff from years ago...but I'm not giving
it away. ;^) Bill Crawford (Keepers of Light) says the colors in uranium
toned pt/pd prints may be fugitive. It is neat that you can get
different color simply by clearing for varying times.

Hope this helps,

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com