U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Source for Uranium Nitrate

Re: Source for Uranium Nitrate

Dan, thank you for your recommendation. I will look into American Elements. I will also contact Michael in reference to his suggestion to contact Blake Ferris. These sources should work well!

I appreciate everyone's support!!!

~ Mark Booth