U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Tri-Curious Seeks Other Tri-Quad Curious Gummists

Re: Tri-Curious Seeks Other Tri-Quad Curious Gummists

Hi Keith,

I'm not surprised to find you use pigments as you described.  makes
perfect sense, although I wasn't sure the pigment qualities would
translate to gum in the same way as when used directly on sized paper
when painting.  it's nice to find out that my previous experience will
be helpful when I try gum :o)  By the way, I've been enjoying the
images on your site so much I must offer you a sincere thank you for
the inspiration!  They are right up my aesthetic alley.  I look
forward to seeing them in person someday.

Susan

Susan Daly Voss
www.dalyvoss.com