To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 9:38 AM
Subject: Amidol Rare or Valuable?

We're at the take-it-or-leave-it stage during moving preparations and
have about two lbs. of Amidol that I'll take along for some imaginary
future silver printing party...if it's either expensive or hard to find.

By the way, list member, Jeremy Moore, dropped by the other day with
some beautiful pt/pd that he'd printed from both digital negs and camera
originals. He has a show opening here at U. North TX in May. Any list
members should attend if they're in the neighborhood.

Thanks for your wisdom on the Amidol,

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com