U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: NuArc Happy Dance!

Re: NuArc Happy Dance!

ON the subject of getting a NuArc Exposure Unit...

In all the reading I did yesterday trying to figure out how the thing
works, I somewhere read about how someone got theirs ( may have been
in the archives here, or apug or somewhere).  I thought it was a
brilliantly simple idea...  The guy called print shops in his area,
and found 2 available in the first few calls he made.  He got an
amazingly good deal close to home.  Apparently these things are
sitting unused, taking up space.

So if you want one... make some calls and see what happens.

susan