U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First try gravure

Re: First try gravure

There are two little 'slo-blo' bus fuses on the nuarc unit on the upper left hand side (if you are looking at the front of the unit). They are in little screw-out cylinder thingies (in technical jargon). They are common fuses that can be purchased at the hardware store. You might try replacing both of these fuses and see if that is the problem.

Clay