U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Wrinkled Prints

Re: Wrinkled Prints

In a message dated 2/7/2007 3:46:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jseigel@panix.com writes:
Hi Rita, you don't say (or I missed it) how you affix to the support. Two
corners? All corners? Hinges?  Tack in spots? That could have a bearing on
the problem?
Hi Judy,

Thanks, as always, for trying to help me.  I'm not sure I understand your question above, though.  Ultimately I will present the paper floated on a mat, and hinged to the back mat.  But that won't have any effect on the excessively wrinkly look of the prints, so perhaps I'm not getting what you're asking... .

Regards,

Rita