From: Ritab19106@aol.com [mailto:Ritab19106@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:43 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Wrinkled Prints

In a message dated 2/8/2007 11:23:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, henk.thijs@hetnet.nl writes:
I use Awagami Unryu , a very thin japanese rice paper, and just glue it
on thin aluminium sheets with rabbit glue; the very thin papers becomes
even a 'shiny' effect from the alu beneath.
Henk and Dave,

A very interesting suggestion.  But what...um...is rabbit glue?  Will wet prints stick with rabbit glue (do you affix them after processing, which, in my case, is traditional wet silver processing)?  And what's a good source for aluminum sheets?

I like the idea of the "shiny" effect, because drying in pellon or blotters seems to really dull the blacks in the prints.

Thanks,

Rita