U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt-photo Reminder & Joke

Re: Alt-photo Reminder & Joke

Oh Gord, these new Alt-Photo-Weekly Reminders are something else. Now, when
I see the weekly missive I go really fast down to the bottom of the message
where I know the joke will be - read it, chuckle, and wonder who sent it to
you.

This week's was a good one, relevant and very apt given the current
discussion/whinge (it's necessary to blow off steam, as they say, every now
and then IMO). I'm currently fighting with a really uncooperative printer
which repeatedly tells me to load roll paper when I want to print a sheet,
and as a result (I assume) it refuses to print anything at all. I am about
to loose my cool as a deadline looms.... sigh. (I tell myself that
acupuncture is not a good thing for printers.)

My sympathies Judy (I hate all of it) (well, at the moment anyway)

cheers all
Catherine