U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt-photo Reminder & Joke

Re: Alt-photo Reminder & Joke

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Catherine Rogers wrote:

Oh Gord, these new Alt-Photo-Weekly Reminders are something else. Now, when
I see the weekly missive I go really fast down to the bottom of the message
where I know the joke will be - read it, chuckle, and wonder who sent it to
you.

I also marvel that the jokes are so funny... when Sainted Husband comes home from dinner with the boys, the jokes are NEVER that funny.

HOWEVER, not to be a kvetch, but I couldn't help noticing -- we STILL got on "unsubscribe" to the list this week.

heh heh. (Mark should probably get a royalty every time we say heh heh).

J.