U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: PT/PD MOGULS, MAESTROS & GURUS

RE: PT/PD MOGULS, MAESTROS & GURUS

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: PT/PD MOGULS, MAESTROS & GURUS
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:46:58 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Thread-index;b=u9LPdnHkRcWY+KPJU1+hKK6DCp5Hj4T9CvKDuZtqHNixujzdzUOrhIaBomMtGc/DbCFb/IeXDidBkPUGGTuKjdr5S4nDZx/IFIYTyMVNsmpN82dSjpU7NpNu+0a9rx37B8+/LwFiKUt3dVXQ8HNfLUsBlPYW0DbP8xmLq4YZpsk= ;

Chris, WHERE is that note taken from?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9