U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mixing Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

Re: Mixing Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

Camden,

I mixed the AFO as per Ware's instructions and it went into solution and cleared almost immediately, say within a minute or so. So I don't think I can be of any help to you at all, other than to say that my expereince was very different from yours. Just for the record, the source of my AFO was Artcraft.

Sandy