From: Judy Seigel [mailto:jseigel@panix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:24 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: PT/PD MOGULS, MAESTROS & GURUS

Excuse me guys, I don't normally tell folks how to print pt/pd, but this
thread is puzzling. Aren't problems like that EXACTLY what I invented the
21-step for?  So print 5 or 6 of them (minimum use of yr precious metal),
try the procedures the books say do/don't work -- and prove what I could
have told you yesterday: "the books," like "the doctors," are usually
wrong.

J.