U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Chris,

Thanks so much for noticing that section in Dan Weldon's book and
bringing it to my attention.  I will be revisiting the book again
today, because I did not remember that!

I add my appreciation to Jon for his time and sharing spirit in
offering all that info on his website.  I have it printed out and
bound in a notebook on my desk!!!

As for driving into town to proof your plates... makes me think we
should figure out a way to soft proof these things.  maybe scanning
them and doing something in photoshop to bring out the tones.

susan

www.dalyvoss.com