U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Christina,

You might consider setting up and blogger type of account,as I did.
They're free, and VERY simple to set up and post images and comments
to.  Much simpler for me than messing with my website.  I made one
here  http://sssusans-studio.blogspot.com/  and have started posting
gravure tests there to show results, beg for help, etc :o)

good luck with your testing today.  I hope to get back to mine today
as well, inspite of a sick kid in need of lots of Dr. Mom TLC.

susan