U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

I really work by "feel" and test strips. The screen/positive exposure tends to govern the highlight separation and the washout, the shadows. Just like film. Overexposure and underdeveloping will give you a compressed tonal range, while a shorter exposure combination and longer development will stretch it out.

Keith.