U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cheap Photopolymer was Re: gums of Cy's work

Re: Cheap Photopolymer was Re: gums of Cy's work

This seems to be referring to the same photopolymer film stuff as ImagOn - photopolymer film made by DuPont.

Assuming it's the same stuff, I found ImagOn to produce grainier results with more pitfalls in the process. It also broke down more quickly, after a few prints, but it is considerably cheaper than polymer plates, as you say David.
Personally, I'd only use it if I wanted to make a very large print of something and/or wanted something inexpensive, with a graphical, grainy look to it.

Jon

davidhatton@totalise.co.uk wrote:

Sorry,

I meant to paste in this link