From: Catherine Rogers [mailto:crogers@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:19 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Arches Aquarelle and Gum

Loris,

The packet doesn't say (as far as I can remember). It is the only
Fabriano artistico I have found here in Oz. I realized you were very
carefully making a distinction - just as I hit the send button.

I use a formula with oxalic acid in the coating solution. I havent used
anything else because it works so well. Apart from that, everything else
is standard - except not totally drying the coated paper before use.
I'll send you the formula and any other info when I get home tomorrow
and can consult my notes.

cheers
Catherine

From: "Loris Medici"