U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Digital Negatives and new Epson printers

Re: Digital Negatives and new Epson printers

Hi Susan,

If you are referring to what I would call micro-scratches that usually are in the direction of the paper travel, they don't show up in the print.  It is very easy to get these scratches and I haven't yet seen a printer that would not make them on the film—but they shouldn't be a problem.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com