U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Digital Negatives and new Epson printers

Re: Digital Negatives and new Epson printers

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Digital Negatives and new Epson printers
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:27:50 -0500

Mark, Don and Sandy...

Thanks!  I've read everything I can find on pizza wheels and 1280s,
but never saw mention of these "backside scratches" (if Mark leaves
that one alone, I'll kiss my dog on the lips {hehehe...what a decision
he has to make now}).

They haven't caused any printing problems so far, but then I've had
too many other problems to be concerned with them as of yet.  Good to
know I can take those off my worry list :o)

susan
http://susanvossgravures.blogspot.com
www.dalyvoss.com