U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: solarplate images up on my website

Re: solarplate images up on my website

Chris,

I find that 15 minutes of soak for BFK will print a mottled tone. Soak early
and keep it in the bag for days if you will be printing proofs as you
experiment.

Jack