U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: the humunculus said no

Re: the humunculus said no

I just clicked on the link and I was taken directly there (by a couple
of very handsome internet guides, by the way.  Another benefit of
Windows computers :o) )

I'll email it to you if you like.  it's not big.  pdf file.

susan

On 2/22/07, Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com> wrote:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007, SusanV wrote:

> Gravure folks...
>
> Here's a link for anyone who might be interested in learning more
> about what this term "stochastic" actually means.  I found it pretty
> interesting...
>
> http://www.bsink.com/tech/StochasticScreening.pdf

We are led to believe that "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing," and,
although I am loving this discussion (and understanding just a wee bit of
it) I thought I'd go to that website and possibly learn a wee bit more....

I asked very nicely for,

http://www.bsink.com/tech/StochasticScreening.pdf

and the humunculous in the machine told me they couldn't find it.

Any suggestions?

J.

--
susan