U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Elizabeth Dove aquatint screens

Re: Elizabeth Dove aquatint screens

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Elizabeth Dove aquatint screens
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:39:56 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=W+In8MgtDWNeR4iddtDhH5hBo8uLgbGH21IOD8eVU7SO4eL/r/+0gFIiuoeVyewbL9sl/2COZ6tDf8xOV00dS1xJshzdeq4UAJF2V9tsGz+meFLvoKMKqIDOZgcnWiOwjTGNErThsyyw7/dSaVZg5ZU2k15PlpvoooiNqfN+hGY=

Keith,

Thanks for posting this information.  I am using the Dan Weldon
screen, and it seems to be working fine for me so far....  I'm still
experimenting with my printer resolution though.

I'm still not clear about one thing with your work.  Did I understand
you to say that you don't use digital inkjet, but only imagesetter
positives?  Sorry if I'm being dense...

Susan
www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com