U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Tacky attraction< (was Solarplate images...website)

Re: Tacky attraction< (was Solarplate images...website)

Susan,

Bunch of good ideas there.... would a hair dryer on the plate and emulsion side of the positive just before putting them together and rolling out the bubbles help reduce some of the tackiness?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com