U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Tacky attraction< (was Solarplate images...website)

Re: Tacky attraction< (was Solarplate images...website)

Yes, glass, although I'm really tempted to switch over to Kreene (and have been for years...)
I'd offer to help with the spray testing, but right now I'm finishing a show, as Susan will attest to, and have little time as it is. I'll follow with interest though.

Keith.