U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson 3800 vs 4800 - any advice?

Re: Epson 3800 vs 4800 - any advice?

Thanks Camden,

Have you used the 2200?  Any sense about how they compare?

I really like the fact that the 4800 is more economical with ink in that
one can have larger carts, but I'm not interested in anything that
produces quality or density below that of a 2200.

Jon