U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Tacky attraction

Re: Tacky attraction

I thought for sure I put that tip in my procedure on line, but see that I hadn't. Details...details... It's now been updated.

Thanks for mentioning it!

Jon

SusanV wrote:
::::::::: smacking self in forehead :::::::::::

susan