U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson 3800 vs 4800 - any advice?

Re: Epson 3800 vs 4800 - any advice?

Camden,

The 2200 and the X600 series large format printers used the inital Ultrachrome inkset—the black ink is indeed very dense to UV.... slightly over Log 4.0..... just about like Kodalith!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com