U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Susan,

Venetian Blinds are fairly wide lines that go in the direction the head of the printer travels.  Venetian blinds have a regular frequency to them and they are soft looking....well sorta like venetian blinds.  There is also microbanding, which is much much smaller, very sharp, and sometimes only visible with a loupe.... which do you think it is?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com