Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280
- From: SusanV <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 22:35:57 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=QuVTwO0TE/kfY3mTli/qDUBJm0l/ZhtcG8HGfQHbODHQRsZEj8/ECivcHonR0HngOtDm6HYUI2jPnMWhCxMWGn/mhMbVSao5s5AMJlCv2qPKmO38VUv2NkdfAZSWnNaFT3KMyYWXoA6jj+TTu0I4b1roMDYzt8XFUW0HPbCnZEs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=fpdVUzVjtCTjrd49MYqv2CfhwaxGu1nJGLbZ+Y9AQCbA4wu8rLZhbCGNSk1pt3cJZEjoyW311oaWrl92siEuG47jKDbCeDFf5BCrW/T5oMjF1Q4LQuuqQyJg4A1Ch6UqXVfyym6Zogly/Zy2WzMrkCFMAEvcpwt2z+NuoMUGq4Y=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Hi Mark... They look more like what you described as microbanding. I
have to look very closely to see them. The good news is that my
gravures have gotten good enough now that I can see any flaws in the
negative. The bad news is that my gravures have gotten good enough
now that I can see any flaws in the negative.
so is there a fix for micribanding?
On 3/2/07, Ender100@aol.com <Ender100@aol.com> wrote:
Venetian Blinds are fairly wide lines that go in the direction the head of
the printer travels. Venetian blinds have a regular frequency to them and
they are soft looking....well sorta like venetian blinds. There is also
microbanding, which is much much smaller, very sharp, and sometimes only
visible with a loupe.... which do you think it is?
Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
In a message dated 3/2/07 9:21:20 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
Hi Don... thanks, and yeah, I've run the head cleaning and alignment
routines and all that. I even took the case off and did a manual
nozzle cleaning with steamy water and filter paper, etc. Got lots of
gunk off with that, but I still get the faint horizontal lines.
AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from
AOL at http://www.aol.com.
gravure blog at www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com