U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 22:35:57 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=QuVTwO0TE/kfY3mTli/qDUBJm0l/ZhtcG8HGfQHbODHQRsZEj8/ECivcHonR0HngOtDm6HYUI2jPnMWhCxMWGn/mhMbVSao5s5AMJlCv2qPKmO38VUv2NkdfAZSWnNaFT3KMyYWXoA6jj+TTu0I4b1roMDYzt8XFUW0HPbCnZEs=

Hi Mark... They look more like what you described as microbanding.  I
have to look very closely to see them.  The good news is that my
gravures have gotten good enough now that I can see any flaws in the
negative.  The bad news is that my gravures have gotten good enough
now that I can see any flaws in the negative.

so is there a fix for micribanding?

susan