U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280 and other printers

Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280 and other printers

I forgot to make one of my points—Clay, it isn't the PDN system that causes this anomoly in making digital negatives—it's the Epson printer driver—and though it occured to a very slight degree on earlier printers, it is more pronounced with the latest line of Epson printers using the K3 inks—and it may be more pronounced in the large format printers than the desktop models like the R2400.

I picked up an R2400 printer when they first came out and was baffeled to see this happening—I believe I reported it on this list when I did a review of the printer.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com