From: davidhatton@totalise.co.uk
To: alt-photo-process-L@sask.usask.ca
Subject: A question of copyright
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:44:43 +0000

Hello List,
I have purchased several lantern slides taken between
1880 and 1920. They are wonderfully 'pictorial' images of various
bits of old England. I think that they would make lovely gumprints. I
wonder what copyright protection these images would have given that the
taker is as dead as mutton? Are any gumprints I may make saleable
(in principal of course) ?
Regards
David H

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE