U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: SPE conference

Re: SPE conference

I'll be there, and also with a prior detour. Will arrive in Miami on Tuesday.
-Mark
On Mar 6, 2007, at 8:45 AM, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

It's that time of year again--Society of Photographic Educators conference in a warm place--Miami--next week. I am going--anyone else from the list going?

Somehow (darn) I couldn't get my frequent flyer ticket out of here just before the conference so I HAVE to fly down and go to Key Largo for 5 days just before the conference. Tough tour of professional duty.

If anyone is around the PhotoEye booth on Friday from 11-11:45 during the conference they have me signing my books at that time. Don't ask me why--it's not like anyone can read my signature nor even needs it to use my books, but I'll be there nevertheless!
Chris