U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | SPE conference

SPE conference

Chris:

No doubt that I should go to the Miami SPE Conference...Following Grad School at Ohio University, my first teaching position was at
the University of Miami, Coral Gables....I taught the Photography Classes from 1959 thru 1966...Fortunately I was able to work with one of the best...Wilson Hicks,
Picture Editor - LIFE magazine from the 3rd issue until he retired as Executive Editor and moved to Miami....

....but, one just does not go back....

...anyway....

terry lindquist