U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: A question of copyright

RE: A question of copyright

Thanks for your replies guys and gals.

I was concerned about the morality of printing someone elses work in a different format without being able to ask permission. I thought it might be nice to  present these images in a contemporary medium with a modern approach. Under no circumstances would I pass off original work as my own. I have a couple of Weston prints. On the reverse is a stamp ' Photograph by Edward Weston (date), Print by Cole Weston (date)'. I was thinking of something along those lines.

Thanks again for your replies

David H