U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: more and more and more solarplate

Re: more and more and more solarplate

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: more and more and more solarplate
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:03:02 -0500

Hi Christina,

Glad you're having such success with the KM73 plates!

I continue getting my head around curves and good printer output ( I think I have the later figured out as of this morning..yay!)

I just received PDN, so will tiptoe into that this evening, hoping to find enlightenment, and not more confusion regarding curves.  Speaking of that... are you using color positives or black for these polymer plates?  Isn't PDN all about color negatives for UV blocking?

As for your trip south... enjoy!!!!  Miami is a trip, in more than one sense :o)   The Keys should be great this time of year, too.  Safe travels.

susan
updated Sunday the 4th... www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com