U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: more and more and more solarplate

Re: more and more and more solarplate

Keith--- Interesting about the washout time.  I can't remember though what you had been using as washout time...?

Chris--- I've been doing the screen first a la Jon's technique.  I can't figure out theoretically speaking, how it could make a difference. Light is light.  But then with these processes... sometimes it seems not so simple, huh?

susan
updated 3/4/07  www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com