U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: A question of using other peoples' photos

Re: A question of using other peoples' photos

Hi Katharine,

Thanks for that. I am thinking of printing these things as a personal project. Much the same idea as you. The images are so appealing to me and I want so much to work with them, but not at the cost of my immortal soul! Maybe, like you, I may fall out with the idea so maybe a period of maturation is in order.

Thanks again,

David H

PS I see you're updating your site. Always worth a visit.