U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cutting polymer plates

Re: Cutting polymer plates

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Cutting polymer plates
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:11:03 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=r0mAPfLzmQY7Ip89rBHl8ExmpG1AHsyD9MPxMqabrZ7Ve9JcR+FN5x9jBu1Y88ONqBaWOF5TBqMWkKTq3OJ5mDqMD2ZwpOm3ZSuPhpQCtJ1PYV4p2EJiJx0ZG9hbZ+iPTqhBSygGFFvzlT4t47gyjnCquvVOBK+rETYrjmySGGw=

Hi Keith,

Yes that's how I've also been doing it, before I got the cutter as
well as since I discovered the cutter doesn't work well.

Do you have trouble with little particles from the cut edge getting
under the protective film?  I sure do, as well as any filings from
cleaning up the edge with a file.  I guess I will continue on that way
and just try to figure out the "cleanest" way to do it.

Susan