U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cutting polymer plates

Re: Cutting polymer plates

I agree. The best plate cutters I've used have been good old, heavy duty paper cutters. The bigger the better. Best plate cutter I've ever used is a free standing, floor model paper cutter. I make a special trip each week just to use it, in fact. ;-)

Jon

SusanV wrote:
Hey Camden... that's a good idea.  I still think I need a heavier-duty
cutter than the one I've got, but I'm willing to lose a little plate
rather than keep cutting them with a box cutter... that's actually
hurting my hand.

thanks!!
Susan