U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | gravure


I have a student who is going to try photogravures on copper plates. She
said she needs a tissue (carbon?) to expose for transfer to the plate. She
is having trouble locating this material. Anyone know where she can get this
or can it be made from other materials? I am trying to help as much as
possible unfortunately I have never done this process.

Scott B. Weber
Associate Professor of Photography
Department of Fine Arts
Barry University 
11300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami Shores, Florida 33161
(305) 899 4922 
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, and/or privileged material. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
Barry University - Miami Shores, FL (http://www.barry.edu)