U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Satista question

RE: Satista question

Thanks Rajul. I haven't tried with gold yet...

From: Venkatram Iyer [mailto:eyeear@telus.net]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 6:28 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Satista question

Loris,

IME, I did get a soft image with just 6 drps FAO (40%) + 4 H2O as
sensitizer. This was slightly better w the addition of 1 drop of Na2
(5%). The result was very much improved w the addition of 1 drop of 5%
Pt or Pd (i.e. 6 drops of FAO + 3 water + 1 Pd or Pt). This volume was
sufficient for coating a 4x5" trial print. You might be able to get by
with Au instead of Pt,Pd. Do let us know if it works.

Cheers, Rajul