U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: pH question

RE: pH question

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: pH question
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:41:33 -0500
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Thread-Index;b=FnZYzX2CQigmYIWu5GCtje2VljXww4A0SlUdfWz9gR804Gts6ki/PZlIsYyECL8UltbGTfUKQM//wH+4YmQSNmXGrjr39YikmG1d8XD/Yfeqpk7gZ09tJ2T/3/ZRqsuAXmCbRjPzfCEHvsmyv7nuzDtZa7H+9SC1Grpu/fEe/JE= ;

Well that might explain why I don't recall anything about it, but that will
stop the search. : )

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226